Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I need the strength to give to someone else...

So, I have this friend who's having a really hard time. And this time, the friend isn't me so don't even go there.

I'm really worried about them...they seem to be at the end of their rope. I know what to say, but it's really important that they listen, and I'm not sure if they're ready or willing to take my advice and hear what I have to say. I'm not sure if they're ready to hear that life is worth living and no matter how many mistakes you've made there is always a way to make things better and a new start around the corner. That there is so much ahead of you in this life, so much that you shouldn't miss.

Our lifespan is as long as it is for a reason...because there are so many things for us to see, so many people for us to meet, and so many opportunities to make our lives what we want them to be.

I just hope and pray that they listen. I hope that they're still here in the morning.

No comments: