Thursday, November 30, 2006

totally taking a break

So I informed some people of my desire to take a break from shows. They were like "WHAAAT? you haven't even done that many!"

Seriously?

January: rehearsals for the CSUB One Acts
February: CSUB One Acts (acting)
March/April: rehearsals for Execution of Justice at BC
May: Execution of Justice, rehearsals for BCT One Acts
June: BCT One Acts (lights, directing and writing), rehearsals for Pinocchio
July: Pinnochio at BCT (stage managing), rehearsals for Daryl
August: Daryl at BCT (stage managing), rehearsals for Picnic
September: Picnic at BCT (acting), rehearsals for Project Murder(?)
October: Project Murder at the Empty Space (acting)
November: rehearsals for Velveteen Rabbit at BCT (assistant directing)
December: It's a wonderful Life at Jewel Box Theatre (stage managing)

Ten shows in a row.
I'd say I could stand to take a break for a few months.


...and if I even mention auditioning for a show please smack me.

1 comment:

Nick Belardes said...

We all need to take breaks now and then...