Friday, November 10, 2006

stress, surgery and theatre theatre theatre!

Great grandma is alive and doing fine, but for some reason I can't stop stressing. I guess there was something else in my mind that was eating away at me...something that I just can't put my finger on. I hope I figure it out soon before I start losing some of my luscious locks!

You know, I was thinking about this as I posted and reposted bulletins on Myspace about the various shows that are going on around town right now:
as much as it freaks me out, and stresses me out and makes me want to eat my own face...theatre is just terribly exciting (even if I'm not directly involved with a show, whenever I hear that one is opening I get a tingly feeling in my stomach and silently, or sometimes not so, wish everyone a good show ) and I don't think I'll be able to quit anytime soon. I should probably take a little bit of a break, but I don't think I'd quit forever.

I know, I know...glutton for punishment much? Yes, yes I am. But for now, I'm going to go to as many shows as I can, wish my friends broken legs (you know what I mean!) and enjoy myself as much as I can. A mini break, if you will...and I think I deserve it.

No comments: