Friday, November 03, 2006

pink phase

Like Picasso, I tend to label my emotions by color instead of trying to concoct a complex string of phrases that will no doubt just bore whomever I am speaking to at the time.

When it is spring and I feel fresh, and every whiff of air is crisp and light...I tend to feel green.
When it is winter or I just feel like hibernating...I feel gray.
When I'm just confused, and have no idea what's going on in my life and I just want to crawl in a hole and die...I feel brown.
And when I have just finished doing something naughty, I feel black and red. Or black and blue depending on who my partner in crime was. HA!

But right now, I'm in a pink phase. I feel pretty, and soft, and sweet...but with an edge. So, I guess hot pink.

Yes. Hot pink.

pretty, sweet, sexy, bold, cute, soft, naughty, attention getting, amazing, feminine.


Oh my, what's happening to me?

No comments: