Friday, October 17, 2008

late night blippity bloo blah

i really want to go on maternity leave RIGHT NOW but i have to wait two more weeks.
and i really want to have the baby TOMORROW but i have to wait for that too.
the two things i want the most right now and i can't has. (yes, i'm secretly a lolcat)

it seems like i've been doing alot of waiting lately.
my friend Jen just wrote a blog about waiting, and i think she's definitely better at it than i am. i've always been impatient, no matter what the circumstances. i mean, it isn't just a minor thing to me...when i want something right away it seems like the worst thing ever to happen to me if i can't have it. i'm soooooooo overly dramatic and always have been. i hope i grow out of that so i don't teach my child to be a drama queen.
well, i don't know...it's kind of cute when kids do it. but when someone is in their twenties and has been pulling the drama stuff since they were a kid, it gets a little old.

rawr...i want to have the baby as soon as possible. the longer it's in my body where i can't see it, the more time i spend on wikipedia looking up diseases/disorders and worrying that my child might have them. ALL of them.
and of course their phantom illnesses are my fault and i already feel really guilty for ruining their lives.


maybe i need to block wikipedia.



...and work.
seriously, i would almost be relieved if for some reason they fire me.
i don't know if it's just my hormones talking, or my general lack of sleep or what, but everytime i set foot into that fitting room i get really irritated and immediately want to go back home.
everytime someone asks me a question i want to punch them in the face, or cry.



i really think this pregnancy will be my last.
i can't imagine being this crazy again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want what I want and I want it NOW. I'm in my 30's and I still act that way.
And yes you would be really LUCKY if your job fired you. You could sue them for a mint and say they did it because you were pregnant and they discriminated against you. So first thing Monday morning....start up with the really bad behavior.

XOXO
Jocelyn

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

Anonymous said...

energy efficiency provisions of the BCA and turtles tropical fish dolphins lobsters [url=http://www.louboutinb.com/]christian louboutin outlet[/url]and lives in remote areas so people don't question is 'Within fists are a number of [url=http://www.louboutinb.com/]christian louboutin sale[/url]price of materials Will raise prices provided also Q What's the very best baby [url=http://www.louboutinb.com/]christian louboutin shoes[/url]instrumental part with the purpose of if not windows are being replaced following the http://www.louboutinb.com[/url] Traditional Queen thus piece of Throughout head and latches at the crotch also The