Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gearhart Zephyr Stover

My adorable son, Gearhart Zephyr Stover, was born on November 7th, 2008 at 11:04pm by C-section. He weighed in at 7 pounds, 10 ounces and was 19.5 inches long (tall?)
He had brightish red hair when he was born, but has since settled into an auburn blonde like Andrew's.
We spent a few days in the hospital resting before coming home Monday evening, where we are still mostly resting and taking it easy. He sleeps well for me, but has a bad habit in keeping his daddy up all night. Male bonding, I suppose.

In any case, he is the most perfect human being I've ever encountered, and I'm loving every moment of being his mom!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Good work. Hope you got the drugs!

jenny moon said...

its okay if i call him zephyr anyway, right?

congratulations on successfully making another person...i have managed to keep mine alive for 8 years now and people tell me she's a nice little girl, so even though most of the time i have no idea what i'm doing, it seems to be going fairly well so far...so for what its worth good luck <3

Keely Van Brocklin Emery said...

Congrats to you! He is adorable! :)